Brownie Blast...IT'S HEALTHY!!




DQ:
   I came up with this recipe, and as soon as I tried it, I knew that I HAD to share it with you!
     This drink tastes almost like the brownie, itself. It has the chocolaty, sweet, yet not TOO sweet, and that lovely icy-ness. Here's the recipe:
 
     Brownie Blast

      2-3 T. Cocoa Powder
      14 ice cubes
      1 cup of almond milk
      3-4 T. Organic sugar
   
    Blend everything together in your blender till smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy!

    In the below pictures, the picture of the almond milk shows only 1/2 cup. I was trying things out, and later added around 1/2 cup more.
Even though my family and I rarely go to Sonic, we all have to agree that it tastes just as good as one of their drinks. I'm very tempted to get a Sonic shake that's called Brownie (Blank), and then see which one is the best!
If you're trying to avoid sugar, then substitute it out for 1 1/2  T. of Stevia, or 4-5 T. of honey.
Here's what my Dad said when he tried it:
"Oh that's good. Nice and chocolaty!"


 
   




               Times 2






Popular Posts