The BEST Taco Salad In The World

DQ:
   So, I haven't done any recipes on this blog, yet, so I decided that today was the day to break that record. Below is my favorite thing to eat for lunch or supper. It may be yours, too, when you try it. It's super simple, super fast and super good! Here's the recipe for the DIVINE Taco Salad!!!!

 Taco Salad - THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!

     1 1/2 lbs. ground beef (or ground turkey)
     3/4 lb. Colby Monterey Jack Cheese
     3 heads Romaine lettuce
     2 cans (15.25 oz, each) pinto beans (in the pictures I used black beans because I didn't have any pinto beans soaked)
     1 18 oz bag of corn chips
     1 24 oz. French Dressing  (in my Grandma's recipe, she used Catalina Dressing. Just do whatever you prefer)

    Brown your meat. Combine everything RIGHT BEFORE SERVING!!!*** Enjoy!

 ***Please combine everything only right before serving. Not an hour or 30 minutes. RIGHT BEFORE SERVING! This makes a HUGE difference, because if you mix everything an hour before your meal, the dressing will make the chips all soggy. Trust me. It's not worth wasting all those good ingredients on the trash.

I hope that you enjoy/enjoyed making this! Please comment below and tell me what you thought about it!
Here are pictures:













Popular Posts