What I (DQ) Think About The Nikon D3300 DSLR Camera

Hi, it's DQ, again.
 About a month or two ago, I decided that I ought to buy my first DSLR camera. I absolutely LOVE Photography, and have wanted to get to learn the trade for a few years. I've learned a lot by myself, using a variety of different cameras, but knew that I would soon have to try using a more complex and complicated camera. So, a little less than a week go, I dove into the process of buying my own, first, DSLR camera. (In case you didn't know, DSLR stands for Digital Single-Lens Reflex.) I Facebooked a friend of mine (Ellie Be Photography...I LOVE her pictures she takes!!) and asked her what would be a first good DSLR camera. I had been looking at the Nikon D3200 DSLR, but she recommended the Nikon D3300, or the Canon EOS Rebel T6i. I've always liked Canon, but decided to go with the Nikon D3300. I bought it on Ebay....here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331403050736?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Okay, so maybe that you are thinking that somewhere in the 400 dollar range is way too much to spend on a camera. Well, I don't think so. In fact, I think that that price is actually pretty good. I mean, if you want to get good with photography, you have got to get a really good quality camera before jumping into the hobby. But I figured that if I was going to get a DSLR, than it had better be soon. So, on July 5th, 2016, I purchased my first DSLR Camera. it just came in, yesterday, and I must say that I am Sooooooooooooooooooo (a million so's) glad that I did! When I looked up to see when it would be here, and saw that it had been delivered, I was in a frenzy. I raced around the living room, grabbed my shoes, and shot out the door. I then jumped onto my bike and peddled and peddled while shouting, "I'm SO excited!" or, "Thank you, GOD!" When I got to the package, I lifted it off of the ground and set it on our sled. (We use a sled for carrying our packages back, because we have a LLLLLOOOONNNNGGGG driveway (1/4 mile long)...genius, huh?) I will post a few pictures of the camera below.
Anyway, if you are thinking about purchasing a DSLR camera, then I would HIGHLY recommend the Nikon D3300 camera. I've had a Sony, Canon, Fujifilm and more, and I have to say, that I LOVE Nikon! The pictures I take with it are so bright and cheery, that it's like I'm looking into real life, just in a little black box! I would give this camera and seller a ten star review, as they both deserve it! By the way, below is my friend, Ellie's, Photography website.


http://www.elliebe.com/
              
Here are pictures below:





                                          One of the lenses
All of the things included with the Nikon D3300 package.


Popular Posts