Grandma H's Easy Fudge Recipe

DQ:

My Grandma Jean is a wonder woman at everything, especially making any sort of dessert or food. She makes cinnamon rolls that taste heavenly and cakes with this fudge on it. I've got to tell you that this is the best fudge I've ever had in my life! It tastes just like the kind that you buy at the store-just trust me on this one. ☺

                                                     
                                                           The Recipe:

4 cups of powdered sugar (If you'd like to stay a little healthy, then do Organic powdered sugar)
1/2 cup of dry cocoa
1/4 t. salt
1/3 cup butter

Mix well. Pour on 1/3 cup of boiling water. Mix well. Add 1 t. of vanilla. To get the kind of texture as shown in the above picture, you may need to add about 1/8 of a t. of water, or maybe a little more. DO NOT overdo your dose of water when adding in. Layer fudge onto cake, or whatever you'd like.

Popular Posts