Chocolate Chip Cookies (Without Brown Sugar!)

DQ
I have a confession to make.
When I'm cooking any kind of dessert, I always snitch. 
I hear about people who don't snitch! Can you believe it? I sure can't. I mean, COME ON. Why not have a little fun in the kitchen, snitching to your heart's content, eating handfuls of chocolate chips, eat a piece of sugar here or there....please don't tell me I'm the only one in the whole world that snitches....PLEASE. 
So, here I am, in this kitchen, waiting for these delightful little cookies to cool, having this awful stomach ache. Yeah, guy's. There's a price you pay for snitching way too much. 
I'm sorry. I just never learn. When I get done making a dessert and my stomach is scolding me for eating too much, I promise myself that I won't ever do it again. But I'm sorry. I never have and probably never will live up to that promise. I just can't. 
So, if you don't mind having a stomach ache after making these delicious, chewy, chocolatey cookies, then go for it and make these cookies!
They are delicious and perfect for gifts, or great for yourself. (That is, if your stomach's up for it!) I mean, who says that you can't treat yourself to a little something every now and again, huh? I'm sure not standing in your way, so why not?

                 Chocolate Chip Cookies

Preheat oven to 375.

Mix together:

1 cup sugar
2/3 cups butter
2 eggs
2 cups All-purpose flour (Oat works well)
1/4 T. Salt
1/4 T. Baking Soda
1 T. Baking Powder
1/2 t. Vanilla
3 T. Milk
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips

Bake for 10 minutes on either a coconut oil greased sheet or a parchment papered sheet. Because there is no brown sugar in these, the cookies will not turn brown in color. DO NOT bake for over 12 minutes.

Popular Posts