DIY Canvas Art

DQ:


I've always loved DIY projects. Whenever I go to the library, I always check out the DIY books. I mean, who doesn't want to create something that's so much nicer than from the store, while saving money at the same time? Plus, they get the thrill of being able to say, "I made this!" Everybody wants that, right? Well, today I am going to show you how to create DIY Canvas Art. It's really fun and super simple once you have got the hang of it. Come on, let's have some fun!

                           DIY Canvas Art
What you need:
1  Stretched Canvas-I used 11x14
Markers-A Variety of Colors is Nice for this Project
Paint Brush
Glass of Water
Instructions:

Gather together canvas, markers, brush and water.
 Draw a thick line with your marker on to your canvas.
Dab paint brush into your water.
 Apply water to your canvas by sweeping brush back and forth.
     Here is what the result should look like.
   If desired, then you may write words onto the canvas, or draw designs. Have fun with your imagination!
Here is the finished result! Now you can show it to your friends, or maybe even give it as a gift! 

Here is another design: 

For this design, simply write out what you'd like the canvas to say, then add dots all around the words. This style creates a beautiful, yet very simple work of art!

If you liked any of these designs, tried it yourself, or perhaps have questions, then fire away in the comments, below! Talk to you later!
Dairy Queen

P.S   The above design is not original with me. I saw it on a different picture and made my own. The first one is original with me, though. 

Popular Posts