Zentangling the United States

DQ:

   I love Zentangling. I really do. It's so relaxing, fun and rewarding, all at the same time. Oh. And it's addicting. Honestly. Even though I absolutely L.O.V.E drawing with pencils, I fell in love with Zentangle when I got a book about it at the library.
   If you don't have any clue on what Zentangle is, then check out this definition:
"Zentangle is an easy to learn method of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns."
  One of the books I got had an idea of doing different Tangles in each state of the United States. I tried it out on my own, hand-drawn map of the United States, though it ended out horribly, and after that, I was urged to create a better piece. So, I printed out a blank map of the United States, glued it onto a canvas and started Tangling. I used seven different, bright, bold colors, six of which I bought off of Amazon for a rather low price. The link is below if you think you might be interested in them. They are a really good quality and perfect for Zentangling. 
   Anyway, I really think that you should make this project, because once you do, you will be able to sit back in a chair and gaze proudly at your work of art. All of your friends will be asking where you bought it. Yeah. How better can the compliments get?
   Here's the instructions on how to create your own beautiful work of art:

                                       
              Zentangling the USA


    Print out a blank map of the United States.
   Glue the map onto a blank canvas.
   Zentangle a different design in each state, and, if you wish, use different colored pens.
   Hang up on wall and be proud, because YOU made it!


Here's the link to those pens I really like:

My Favorite Zentangle Pens

Thanks for reading! I hope that you made/will make this project. If you have any questions or thoughts, then go to the comments below. I LOVE hearing from you!

Dairy Queen



Note to Readers:

To all my readers, I am sorry if I sounded prideful in this post. I was not trying to be prideful. Please forgive me!

         



Popular Posts